Implemented Scene toggle option

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
With the 3 footswitches I have switch 1 set to toggle between scenes 1 & 2. Switch 2 is set to toggle between scenes 3 & 4.

It would be great if the selected scene would stick when going back and forth with the two switches. For example you can have 2 lead sounds on switch two and two rhythm sounds on switch one, if the lead sound you want is scene 4 you have to click twice to get there and if the rhythm sound is scene 2 you have to click twice when you go back. If they held the last selected value it would be more like switching channels on a traditional amp. Please give this option? Would also be great for the Axe III and fc 6/12.

This really doesn’t solve the problem. Using your example, If I’m on Scene 4 and want to go to scene 1, I have to click switch 1 twice since that switch is remembering the last selected value, which was scene 2.

Last edited:
This really doesn’t solve the problem. Using your example, If I’m on Scene 4 and want to go to scene 1, I have to click switch 1 twice since that switch is remembering the last selected value, which was scene 2.

I rarely use more than two sounds per song and four per preset. Switch 3 is reserved for tap tempo and the tuner which is needed. The switching described would make more efficient use of the switches for me, which could help avoid the need for additional external switches. Retaining the current scheme if fine but an option to select the other would be great.

+1 Should definitely be an option to configure on toggle. I lay out my footswitches so they mirror the song structure. E.g., on switch 1 there is Intro/Verse, and switch 2, there is Prechorus/chorus. If I'm going from Chorus back to verse, then I would want switch 1 to remember it's last state. But when I'm headed back into the prechorus, I don't want switch 2 to remember it's previous state (i.e., Chorus), but rather just go to prechorus. This option would definitely open up some new territory!

Back
Top Bottom