Scene toggle and function indicators

spv

Inspired
I have started to use the per-preset overrides with scene toggle to provide access to more scenes on the bottom row of my FC-12. It's a pretty cool feature -- for example, on certain solo scenes, I have a "toggle" scene that has a +2 db boost and bump to the mids which I can hit real time if I need a bit more cut in the mix.

Here's a question though -- when the preset is loaded, the indicator ring is dark. It lights up on first press, and then goes half-bright on second press. When I switch to another scene altogether, the light goes out. I suspect this is functioning as designed, but thought I would ask. The scene name and # of course appears in the master LCD, but it's kind of weird not to have anything illuminated around the switch given the way the switches work for other functions.

Let me know if others have experience on this and whether there is an "override to the override!"

This is by design. FC Manual, page 28:

The LED ring is bright when you toggle to the “Primary” Scene, dim for the “Secondary” and off for “neither”

Reactions: spv
Back
Top Bottom