Scene settings are not saving.

Dave Noll

I'm running firmware 13.07. I believe this also happened a couple of times, on slightly earlier 13.0x versions. I'll set scene controllers 1 and 2 for scenes 1 through 5, and also just zero out 6 through 8 since I don't use them. Then I'll save the preset. When I switch to the next preset, or any other preset, then come back the scene settings are all altered. Anyone else run into this?

Thanks! - Dave

Thanks! I'll check those settings tonight. I suppose it could have gotten reset when I did a system clean recently.

Scene revert wouldn't (or shouldn't) be related to this.

Just to make sure: you're referring to switching presets, then returning to the first preset you saved? Scene controller values are per preset, so there would be different values on other presets.

Bakerman, yes that's the case. I just checked and Scene Revert is 'off'. I tried setting the scenes with Axe-Edit, then directly from the front panel. So I set scene controllers 1 and 2, for several scenes and save the preset, in this case preset#1. Then I switch to another preset, say #3, and when I go back to preset #1, the scene controllers for scenes 1 through 8 did not retain the values that I saved while in preset #1. Maybe a corrupted preset...? I guess I will try another preset to see if it retains. Let me know if anything else comes to mind. Thanks! - Dave

BTW, the first time I logged in and posted, it was with an old user profile, I'll use DavidT76 from here on out.

Me too, a couple of times. On the same preset? They're controlling several things and I'v had to reset it all over.

Yeah Moke. It was on the same preset. I tried another preset, one of Fractal's out of Bank A, and had no problem retaining scene info. So, I started rebuilding the problem preset, (in a new blank preset area) and so far so good, scenes are saving in the new one, although I haven't duplicated all of the blocks yet. At least it happened at rehearsal and not at a gig! I'm suspecting that I imported a patch with some 'Global' settings that conflicted/overwrote some of my original settings, can't be certain. At one point the option came up on the main preset screen to 'Unlink' global settings, and when I tried to confirm that, ('Yes), the Axe would freeze and I'd have to recycle power.

Hi there,,after installing the new firmwire must update all presets?i thought this was automated with the firm,update.if not were I can manually do it??

Back
Top Bottom