Scene Noob question

ptgold

Inspired
Ok so Im trying to do something very simple with the scenes but Im having a brainfart and its not working

all I want to do is this:

Scene 1: Amp Drive at 3 for "crunch"

Scene 2: Amp Drive at 6 for "lead"

every time I save one, the setting is the same on the other scene.

I can get everything else to work with scenes such as effects and such but having different amp settings on different scenes...:( what am I doing wrong?

You have to have one setting as X state and the other as Y.
Plain parameter changes are not part of scenes.

Your videos are awesome btw! Saved me a ton of time when trying to program my MFC. Just got it two days ago and even though its pretty simple midi stuff it was much easier to watch your videos than try to read the entire manual and digest it. I really liked your setup with having 5 scenes on the first 5 switches and then having the pedals in the virtual chain on the other IA switches. It makes it very easy to see what pedals are on or off for each scene! Kudos!

The Scenes video you saw was from another forum member who does SoloAWeek on YouTube. But I've done some other vids you may have seen. Hopefully recording my Scenes vids next week!

Scenes only affect bypass and x/y states

To do what you want, make the amp x and y mode identical except set the x amp's drive to 3 and the y amp's drive to 6.

Back
Top Bottom