Scene Names Not Accurate on FC-12

Mott

Experienced
I'm having an issue in the scene layout on my FC-12 when using it with my FM3. All devices are at newest firmware available.

I am trying to set up the scenes to toggle 1/5, 2/6, 3/7, 4/8. Have them all programmed to display as "current name". The problem is, when I press on a switch, the other displays change to the current scene I have pressed. If I change to "custom" labels, it seems to work properly, but then I have the same name for both scene 1 and scene 5. This is strictly a visual problem. The scenes are actually changing when I press the switches and the main display shows the correct scene.

Pics below as examples: First shows scene 1 engaged. Second shows when I press on scene 2 the name of scene 1 changes to the same name. Third switch engaged and scene 1 changes to its name. It's like somehow the switches are mapped together, but I can't see where I have done anything in the setup menus to make that happen.

IMG_0058.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0060.jpg

Never mind. Found the thread where this was discussed in the FM3 forum.

Guess I'll just go with destination and learn to mainly look at the big display to see what scene I'm on.

Back
Top Bottom