Scene LFO reset?

The effect I'm after in the flanger is all about sweeping the delay time. Hence why I'm using LFO.

That's what a flanger normally does. Delay time sets the minimum time and depth sets how much the block's LFO can increase delay time.

Are you trying to create a custom smooth/stepped sweep via modifier damping and LFO quantize?

If you still want to use a control menu LFO and have control of start phase you need to choose the LFO 1B as "source" at the modifier window with the dot/graph.

Sorry for my ignorance wasn't following that part when selecting a modifier for delay level. Always been confusing where there are 4 LFO's in that menu and only two in the controllers section.

"Are you trying to create a custom smooth/stepped sweep via modifier damping and LFO quantize?"

Yes. Kind of start out slow then rushes up and then slows back down on the decline.
Ok clear on the second part.

Set to LFO 1B. Played with phase just not seeing what I'm missing. Wouldn't the whole Phase thing come into play only if your using the LFO on a stereo effect?

B phase will (or should) determine where in the LFO shape the B output rests/begins.

You need to assign an LFO Run modifier so it starts when you want it to. For example choose a scene controller and set its values to 0 in scenes with flanger bypassed, 100% with flanger engaged.

Back
Top Bottom