Scene Increment/Decrement WRAP

craiguitar

Power User
Hi,
I've set a two button External Switch to Scene Increment & Decrement
This is so I can sequentially toggle through sections of songs.
However, once I increment up to Scene 8, it stops, instead of incrementing back to Scene 1 again. Same with Decrement, where it toggles down to Scene 1, but no further. The behaviour I had using the II/MFC allowed it, so I can't see why the FC wouldn't. Any ideas?

Hi,
However, once I increment up to Scene 8, it stops, instead of incrementing back to Scene 1 again. Same with Decrement, where it toggles down to Scene 1, but no further. The behaviour I had using the II/MFC allowed it, so I can't see why the FC wouldn't. Any ideas?
Make sure you have the Wrap parameter set to "Wrap" and not "No Wrap" for the Scene Inc/Dec function you have assigned to your switch.

Hi,
isn't there a Wrap yes/no option right there when you set a switch?

I didn't see it, must have totally missed it, I'll go back in and check. 👍
Nope, can't fine the 'Wrap' Setting at all.
We are talking about setting up an external switch, not a switch actually on the FC by the way.
In the MFC, the MIDI menu allowed it, but I'm not seeing the option here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom