• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Scene Increment/Decrement WRAP

craiguitar

Power User
Hi,
I've set a two button External Switch to Scene Increment & Decrement
This is so I can sequentially toggle through sections of songs.
However, once I increment up to Scene 8, it stops, instead of incrementing back to Scene 1 again. Same with Decrement, where it toggles down to Scene 1, but no further. The behaviour I had using the II/MFC allowed it, so I can't see why the FC wouldn't. Any ideas?

BryantP

Administrator
Hi,
However, once I increment up to Scene 8, it stops, instead of incrementing back to Scene 1 again. Same with Decrement, where it toggles down to Scene 1, but no further. The behaviour I had using the II/MFC allowed it, so I can't see why the FC wouldn't. Any ideas?
Make sure you have the Wrap parameter set to "Wrap" and not "No Wrap" for the Scene Inc/Dec function you have assigned to your switch.

chris

Legend!
Hi,
isn't there a Wrap yes/no option right there when you set a switch?

craiguitar

Power User
I didn't see it, must have totally missed it, I'll go back in and check. 👍
Nope, can't fine the 'Wrap' Setting at all.
We are talking about setting up an external switch, not a switch actually on the FC by the way.
In the MFC, the MIDI menu allowed it, but I'm not seeing the option here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom