Scene Controller Mapping

Big T

I am trying to get my head around Controller mapping and think i have grasped some basics except on the Scene controllers. When opening the Controllers Tab in Axe-Edit, then going to Scene you are given the option of two controllers. How can i see what parameters these are controlling :confused:

For example if you look at Mokes Clean to Mean and pack say the Deluxe Verb preset, The input Gate Threshold and the Amp Input Trim are controlled by the Scene 1 Controllers, but where can i see which one of the controllers controls which parameter? hope this makes sense :rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance for the great help I'm sure i will receive.

Big T :)

I am trying to get my head around Controller mapping and think i have grasped some basics except on the Scene controllers. When opening the Controllers Tab in Axe-Edit, then going to Scene you are given the option of two controllers. How can i see what parameters these are controlling :confused:

For example if you look at Mokes Clean to Mean and pack say the Deluxe Verb preset, The input Gate Threshold and the Amp Input Trim are controlled by the Scene 1 Controllers, but where can i see which one of the controllers controls which parameter? hope this makes sense :rolleyes:

Many thanks in advance for the great help I'm sure i will receive.

Big T :)

Go to the Controllers menu --> Modifiers pageBildschirmfoto 2017-11-18 um 15.54.35.png

Hi Hubertus, i think the light might be starting to come on the more i try to work it out. There seems to be a bit of conflict about terminology in Axe-Edit.
If i look at the previously mentioned parameters they both say they are controlled by Scene1. i am now thinking that this does not mean Scene 1 as labeled going Left to Right but does in fact mean Scene Controller No.1!
In your example above 04 - Scene 1 actually means Scene Controller 1 not Scene 1 if you get my drift :rolleyes:

i am now thinking that this does not mean Scene 1 as labeled going Left to Right but does in fact mean Scene Controller No.1!

Yes, this has prevented quite a few of us from grasping the logic of Scene Controllers. I sure wish Fractal would find a way of renaming that particular piece of terminology!

Back
Top Bottom