Wish Scene controller manipulation

joakim_suarez

Inspired
Hi,
When you add a scene controller to e.g. input drive it would be great if you in the scene Controllers | Scene ctrl1+2 (and 3+4) can see which controller that is linked. E.g. the text "SCENE CONTROLLERS 1" could be changed to "SCENE CONTROLLERS 1 - Drive".

To make it even more intuative it would be great if you can change e.g. the drive in the scene your currently in and under the covers it will change in the scene controllers.
Best,
Joakim

Hey, I think you can already see it on the „Modifier“ page, if I understand you correctly? It’s not directly on the effect, but it shows an overview about all controllers used in the preset.

A scene controller (like all modifiers) can be assigned to multiple controls, so this wouldn't work very well.

See the previous post about to see all your modifiers in a preset.

There have been many threads asking for some sort of Preset 'Notes' that can be added and included along with the preset files.

In addition to a 'General Preset Notes' section, it would be super helpful if there were spots for 'Controller Notes' to avoid confusion when setting up and/or editing Controllers.

Examples...
Scene Controller Notes.png
Controller Switch Notes.png
Manual Controller Notes.png

Last edited:
+1000000000000 to this. There's plenty of room to show blocks and parameters associated with the scene controller underneath the heading. There could be a "see all ..." link if the number gets too high that just opens the Modifiers screen. And yes, we should have the option to adjust a scene-controlled or control switch value in context with the block and parameters and have it update the associated controller. That little bit of UX would make controllers so much more useable.

A scene controller (like all modifiers) can be assigned to multiple controls, so this wouldn't work very well.

See the previous post about to see all your modifiers in a preset.

Thought I had responded to this. Sorry. I understand; the multiple controllers. So in-place Edit is not a good option then. But showing which (multiple) parameters the scene controllers change could be done in the scene controllers view under the name. Would help a lot and should be easily done.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom