Bug? Scene controller at Input Drive Amp X also applied to Amp Y

skai17

Hi everybody,

not sure if this works as designed or if this is a bug.

I have a patch with a clean Amp X and a overdrive Amp Y. With the scene controller 1, I want to change the Input Drive of my Amp Y from Scene 2 to Scene 3. Works like a charm but unfortunately AX8 Edit also applies the same scene controller to the Input Drive of my clean Amp X setting it to an undesired value. Of course I could now try to match the desired value with the scene controller as well, but not applying a controller at all would be much easier.

So, are scene controllers always affecting the X and Y state of a block? Or should we be able to set them separated in X and Y states?

Cheers
Kai

Hi everybody,

not sure if this works as designed or if this is a bug.

I have a patch with a clean Amp X and a overdrive Amp Y. With the scene controller 1, I want to change the Input Drive of my Amp Y from Scene 2 to Scene 3. Works like a charm but unfortunately AX8 Edit also applies the same scene controller to the Input Drive of my clean Amp X setting it to an undesired value. Of course I could now try to match the desired value with the scene controller as well, but not applying a controller at all would be much easier.

So, are scene controllers always affecting the X and Y state of a block? Or should we be able to set them separated in X and Y states?

Cheers
Kai
The manual states modifiers are shared between x and y.

Back
Top Bottom