Scene 1/2 toggle doesn't work if you hold down the switch

Randall d

Experienced
If you have "Press/Hold for X/Y" enabled (for your switches), but if you have a switch configured to toggle between Scene 1 & 2: if you hold down the switch too long, it does not toggle scenes (because it is probably looking to switch an X/Y state of a block). This may not be a "bug" but it is an undesirable action. If you have a switch configured for something other than controlling a block, it should not fail to function if you hold it down (too long). It should switch immediately when you press it down (regardless of how long you hold it).

Last edited:
If it switched immediately then the press and hold function would not be possible. The switches switch when released I believe; this behaviour can be changed but then press and hold doesn't work. It's in the manual somewhere.

Yep. Page 87 in the manual.
Actually page 91. But here is the rub: For a few of the control switches I still want to use "Press and Hold". But for the switch I have assigned to Scene 1/2 Toggle I want it to trigger immediately. IOW I want the Press and Hold function to be assigned to each switch individually. Yes you can do this to the Function Switches, but not the rest of the Footswitches

Back
Top Bottom