Scandinavian Axe Vikings

pdup

Experienced
Well, just wanted to know how many Scandinavians who love, treaure and abandon sex with their wifes being up late untill morning tweaking the perfect tone, dialing-in the Axe and stomping some pedals - are members in here...

I'm Peter from Copenhagen, a former Fender Blackface Twin/Super Reverb, Matchless TC G-System user now converted to the Axe, 1000FX and various frfr-non-frfr cabs that will probably change over time.

It would be fun if we could arrange an Axe-fest Scandinavian-wise. Nonetheless, show your fine Northern faces and let's rock.

Please, introduce yourselves. We are a long way from Cliff - but he deserves a sharp blade from the Vikings.

Well, just wanted to know how many Scandinavians who love, treaure and abandon sex with their wifes being up late untill morning tweaking the perfect tone, dialing-in the Axe and stomping some pedals - are members in here.

Sweet jesus, I would hope none. No contest.

HEY YOU VIKINGS WATCH THE SHOW VIKINGS? its pretty good! (history channel fictional series)

*raises hand*

I'm from the cold and frozen norths of Norway, and I definitely love my Axe. When I don't play the guitar, I go on raids where we plunder and burn innocent villages. Good thing I have the Axe to keep me occupied... :)
Are you MFKitten from SSO or are there just two Norwegians who love kittens out there? :)

Hej Peter - god ide ! Jeg har længe tænkt på at kontakte andre danskere på dette forum, for at lave en dansk Axe-fx diskussionsgruppe.

Jeg har iøvrigt en Ultra og er derfor ikke helt på bølgelængde, når der bliver udvekslet problemer og erfaringer omkring Axe2. Vi har jo alligevel mange fælles interesser f.eks IR , slaveforstærkere, PA, indstilling af parametre osv. osv.

Torsten

"You know who I am... " Aww wait it's Iron Man who said that.

Well I'm Finnish... just like Santa Claus and Angry Birds.

Axe over sex? You are crazy.

Nobody´s wife is safe :D

Going to Ystad/Glimminge on vacation today. Maybe to Legoland too. Axe is in the luggage :)

Takk.. Blir bra. 1 uke. Så er det 2 uker ferie med AXII ;)

Er klar for Scandinavian AXE FEST.

Låter bra, då kan man ha en tipspromenad i sann svensk (nordisk?) anda. Har redan första frågan klar.

Vilket är mest rätt:
1. Utebliven sex med frugan pga av Axe?
X. Utebliven stund med Axe pga av sex med frugan?
2. Ingetdera, ingen fru väljer (eller stannar hos) en man med Axe?

:lol

Skål, greeting from Norway!

Been using Axe-FX since 2011 w/the Ultra version, now the Axe-FXII. Though it can be frustrating at times, with FW upgrades messing with my patches, I always seem to get through and end up happier with them then I was before. I`m currently in my last week of vacation, been turning them knobs day and night all summer! :)

Låter bra, då kan man ha en tipspromenad i sann svensk (nordisk?) anda. Har redan första frågan klar.

Vilket är mest rätt:
1. Utebliven sex med frugan pga av Axe?
X. Utebliven stund med Axe pga av sex med frugan?
2. Ingetdera, ingen fru väljer (eller stannar hos) en man med Axe?

:lol

Eller: kjøper Axe for å få sex med fruen?

Back
Top Bottom