WTB Scammers Galore

1624997284424.png

Dude burnt up my phone with calls and texts and it smelt fishy but I trust this place and
am kind of new here. Just wanted to put others on alert that when I finally did speak with
him (via an Indiana 219 area code, how do they do that!?) he was clearly NOT in the States.

Look out guys!

Selling anywhere is a total PITA. I have a room full of stuff I need gone but the thought of dealing with shitbag tire kickers and scammers is Meh.

And yes even here. One sale buyer lived in Canada, I'm in the US. So buyer says he's coming to the US could I send it where he's visiting, sketchy. So he says he's coming to Palm Springs, I think great thats close to me I can drop it off. Two weeks later he's in Palm Springs California, I'm in Florida. The whole transaction was riddles with miscommunication, needless to say it didn't happen.

Oh and another thing that pisses me off. I go the extra mile to give a buyer whatever info they need to feel safe and secure. Picture of whatever they want, Shipping info as soon as I drop it off. All I ask is they shoot me a message saying Hey I got it. They never do.

Then there's the send it to my PO Box which I did then the person somehow has it transferred from the PO Box to his home address and I get back charged from UPS for that. An extra $42 freakin bucks. Mind you this is a $200 sale. FACK!

View attachment 85513

Dude burnt up my phone with calls and texts and it smelt fishy but I trust this place and
am kind of new here. Just wanted to put others on alert that when I finally did speak with
him (via an Indiana 219 area code, how do they do that!?) he was clearly NOT in the States.
He started blowing my phone up at 9:22am Seen my WTB ad for a FC-12 he said here's my number he had one for cheap. X#1 Nothing is cheap.
Only wants to deal with text X#2. Would not deal through the site.
Said he would sale it to me for $950.00 plus shipping X#3 I said no thanks new they are $649.99. I said I would only pay him $400.00 for it.
He came back with "sure I can do $400.00 X#4 that is a sign in itself.
I told him I would setup an escrow account through my attorneys office and he replied "What is that do I need one" Bwahahahahaha....
Reported him and now he is gone.

Wow! So I was not the only one he targeted.

I told him on the phone to basically "Get a real fucking job,"
and "I bet your Mom is super proud of you for your lifepath."

What a turd!

Makes me wonder what the interest is a fringe forum like this is--other than $$$?
Is that how competetive the scamming game is now??

Its big money!! He started I’m selling this to pay my granny medical bill in full because she has cancer…….He said “So I guess you don’t trust me to send the money” I said you got it! Then I responded “Send me the pedal board and when I receive it and verify that it works I will immediately pay you using PayPal” He said ok but I need a half deposit. No deal unless you send it to my police precinct here is the address and Attn: to me and Lieutenant James XXXXX High Tech Crimes Divison and when it arrives I will verify it is a FC12 and if it works and I will pay you immediately. Dead silence no more responses and then I blocked him. 😁

I reported him when he started wanting to do texting only, Vemo, Paypal. Especially when he wanted %950.00 and I said I would not pay you $400.00 for the pedalboard and he immediately came back with deal!!The Admins were quit to remove him. Only issue is they will change the IP address routing and become a new member fast. We just have to keep everyone in the loop like your post did.

How are they getting phones with an Indiana area code I wonder?
There's an App you can get called "Burner." You select what ever name you want to appear as a caller ID, then select the area code you wish to use, and it lets you select a bogus number that gets forwarded to your real number.

I have one so when I sell something, the folks don't get my real cell number.

Back
Top Bottom