Scale the Summit Patches

Rich5150

Experienced
I haven't seen this mentioned yet, I received the email yesterday that Chris is selling a preset pack based off the tones on the new Album. I'm always interested to see how the big name guys set up there presets so I ordered it. What I also thought was cool is that he will updated them when new firmware is released. Well worth the $ to support a band I dig.

Link for anyone interested
Scale The Summit — "V" • Axe Fx II Patches

They're already out of date. At the bottom in parentheses it says, "Made with Firmware 17.4".

He is going to update them with quantum and will send out the updated patches as new firmware comes out.

Holy smokes. This is something I'd actually be interested in. I have yet to come close to nailing their tone. Can't wait till they update it to quantum so i can snag it. Or is it a "buy it now" get the upgrade free later?

I normally wouldn't buy presets since so much of the tone relates back to the guitar, speaker setup, and your own playing style, but I love these guys and worse comes to worst I'm supporting them.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say the new album is fantastic. I got to Soria Moria was all "holy shit this album never stopped". Solid tunes all the way through.

Holy smokes. This is something I'd actually be interested in. I have yet to come close to nailing their tone. Can't wait till they update it to quantum so i can snag it. Or is it a "buy it now" get the upgrade free later?

I normally wouldn't buy presets since so much of the tone relates back to the guitar, speaker setup, and your own playing style, but I love these guys and worse comes to worst I'm supporting them.

I pretty sure it's a buy and then he will update. Chris sent me an email this morning that I would have the quantum patches on Monday

Sweet. If you don't mind me asking. For those of you who have purchased them. How do you guys like the patches considering you'll have a different guitar, and speaker setup?

Back
Top Bottom