Saying good buy and good ridance

Wait till 6.0 he might whine about the fact that why is the Axe FxII now sounding better than his JVM. He would probably place charges on cliff and the Fractal team for stealing ideas from Marshall :p.... Give me a break..... I am sick of these whiners.

OK, I'll fess up. I'm an "asshole". It is my middle name ! :) So lets "assume" you are partially right... I've met some really , nice assholes here then. However, in my own defense... I'm one of the nicest "assholes" you'll ever meet.

Peace, and all the best to you sir...

Last edited:
Not quite as diplomatic as "It's not you, it's me", or" I love you but more as a friend", but hey it's an emotional experience, and I guess everyone has their own way of dealing with a breakup!

I'm gonna miss the whinging pom but then again, I'm also the type of person that misses mashing my toes with a hammer for fun and profit. Ah, those were the days.

Last edited:
"Saying good buy" Freudian slip? I had a very tough beginning with the Axe Ultra and it took me a good 6 weeks to get my first patch I was happy with. I'm glad I stuck it out as the Axe II has become the 1 piece of gear i could not live without now. I'll have to disagree & say that this forum is by far the friendliest and most helpful I've ever been on. Sorry your experience was different. Good luck to you paullypj.

Seventy- FIRST!

I know.. I was just being silly to lighten the mood. The general was actually Custer.
I thought it was "Cluster"? I always thought that was where "Cluster.." erm... ya know, 'cause he was.. buggered and all? Ummm... no? :D (lol.... )

And, apparently for all of us...

(picked this version due to Vai :D )

Hilarious. You guys crack me up.

So does he get "Asshole Poster of the Year" award?

Nikki, exactly the tune that came to mind!

If he don't come back after listening to that clip... any many apologies... well... I think he made the right decision for himself.

Last edited:
yek said:
Regardless of the OP's opinion about the Axe-Fx, I think that spilling your guts and insulting people on your way out is as low as you can go. I call this "doing a Clark Kent".

WORD.

aleclee said:
At least you're doing something to reduce that number. Thank you.

Yep.

Also, I'm confused. I thought the OP was saying the Axe was a "good buy"... Lol ;)

Last edited:
Just checked his profile to see if the youngster has been back since he posted.

Of course he has.

Got a chuckle out of this while I was there.

0 Friends

paullypj has not made any friends yet

I will bite.. first one Axe? (they sound very similar)

Maybe, maybe not. Let's see what others think. Rather than insult someone who couldn't get the unit to work for him, let's turn this into a fun game.

So... so far we have:

1st half = Axe: 1
2nd half = Axe: 0

Back
Top Bottom