SAVING SONG NAME HELP

SRDELE

Inspired
I have been trying to set the song names i want to the 101 but no luck, after i set it up it just goes back to axe preset name. when I try it again to the instuctions the name i put in is there but not when in exit out of the edit program. wtf thanks for any help.

I have been trying to set the song names i want to the 101 but no luck, after i set it up it just goes back to axe preset name. when I try it again to the instuctions the name i put in is there but not when in exit out of the edit program. wtf thanks for any help.

Could you explain to us exactly what steps have you taken? Did you change the operating mode of the MFC-101 to SONG (instead of the default: PRESET)? The preset-names on your Axe-Fx have nothing to do with the song-names on your MFC-101 (the song-mode "replaces" more or less the banks on the MFC-101; so when you are using the up/down buttons you scroll through songs instead of banks).

Last edited:
I have it in song mode and have have 8 patches to my tast set up. I hit edit/song/page once and can install what name I want to call it. hit save and it goes back to the factory patch name.

I have it in song mode and have have 8 patches to my tast set up. I hit edit/song/page once and can install what name I want to call it. hit save and it goes back to the factory patch name.

OK; that is strange. What firmware is installed on your MFC-101? I do not know if you already have a lot of things/stuff modified on the controller, but perhaps perform a backup first, do a system reset and then try again to change the song-names.

After reading your post again: what exactly do you mean by "it goes back to the factory patch name"?

By default your MFC-101 should tell you the following:
  • Song001 - NameSong001
  • Song002 - NameSong002
  • Song003 - NameSong003
and so forth.
The "Song001" is the name you can modify (from the NameSong001 part) . But is this what you want (and is this the name your controller does not seem to modify)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom