Saving presets?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So, canb you save a preset that is a scene in a preset? IOW, like Leons fender cleans, each scene is a different amp and settings. Suppose I want scene 3 as my preset? I know I can save blocks, etc and rebuild. But is that the only way?
I am hoping I am just missing the obvious :)
Thanks

So, canb you save a preset that is a scene in a preset? IOW, like Leons fender cleans, each scene is a different amp and settings. Suppose I want scene 3 as my preset? I know I can save blocks, etc and rebuild. But is that the only way?
I am hoping I am just missing the obvious :)
Thanks
Save the preset to another preset slot.

In the new preset set the scene you want as the default scene and save again.

If you (like me) prefer to have all presets use the same default scene, then you can copy the scene you want to the default scene with the editor.

Save the preset to another preset slot.

In the new preset set the scene you want as the default scene and save again.

If you (like me) prefer to have all presets use the same default scene, then you can copy the scene you want to the default scene with the editor.
Oh OK. So then, if you want, which I do, just delete (well edit and change\modify) the other scenes to match my preset!

My point was to have the same amp in each preset.
Thanks

Oh OK. So then, if you want, which I do, just delete (well edit and change\modify) the other scenes to match my preset!

My point was to have the same amp in each preset.
Thanks
Well if you just want the same amp then you could just save it to the block library and recall it was needed into any preset... But that isn't really what you asked ;)

Well if you just want the same amp then you could just save it to the block library and recall it was needed into any preset... But that isn't really what you asked ;)
I know, I didn't ask quite right, but I did mention I knew about saving the blocks.
Your answer above was\is what I was looking for. I want "every block with settings included in the preset. So, Thanks and sorry for the confusion

I know, I didn't ask quite right, but I did mention I knew about saving the blocks.
Your answer above was\is what I was looking for. I want "every block with settings included in the preset. So, Thanks and sorry for the confusion
No worries :)

Back
Top Bottom