Wish saving multiple blocks as a set to use in other presets.

Wouldn't that be the same as copying the preset to another slot, and just editing the blocks in the copy as needed?

All the desired blocks would still have their settings in the copied preset.

Not sure this is the OP's intent but similarly it would be helpful to save multiple blocks as a group. There are some effects pedals like Strymon, H9, etc that combine multiple effects to achieve various sounds. In Axe-Edit I might use a reverb, delay and flanger together to get a certain sound. Then I have to save each block. If I want to use that sound in another preset I have to bring in each saved block one at a time. Saving multiple blocks as groups would save a lot of time and be sort of like creating our own effects pedals. Just brainstorming any way to combine blocks as a unit for saving and recalling in other presets.

This would be extremely useful. I have almost a hundred presets based on a main "kitchen sink" preset but each with small variations. I'm able to make broad changes across all of them by leveraging global blocks but unfortunately there's only 8 global blocks so I prioritize them based on most likely to change across all presets (i.e. amp, cabinet, input, etc). In lieu of having more global blocks (my personal wish) I'll take a multiple copy/paste as instead.

Not sure this is the OP's intent but similarly it would be helpful to save multiple blocks as a group. There are some effects pedals like Strymon, H9, etc that combine multiple effects to achieve various sounds. In Axe-Edit I might use a reverb, delay and flanger together to get a certain sound. Then I have to save each block. If I want to use that sound in another preset I have to bring in each saved block one at a time. Saving multiple blocks as groups would save a lot of time and be sort of like creating our own effects pedals. Just brainstorming any way to combine blocks as a unit for saving and recalling in other presets.
That's what I was meaning. Like save a chorus, reverb, and delay all as 1 block for use elsewhere, or even just as a set, not necessarily 1 block. Even like an amp cab combination.

Back
Top Bottom