Implemented Saving effects and amps tweeks in the block for later use

josephyballew

Inspired
How great would it be to have a favorite effect, amp, or drive tweak and be able to save that within the effects block. You can have your favorite flanger, amp, drive, reverb, and etc tweek without having to go to another preset. Another good thing would be to be able to copy effects blocks from one preset to another. And the last thing that is similar is the custom scales to be able to name them. You have 32 custom scale locations. If you have a tons of twin leads that you do and you forget which one is which, that is grief. It should be a number followed by name such as Madamoiselle that dual lead. Right now I have a spread sheet covering all my custom scales. I don't have this spread sheet at practice or at a gig.

This is, again, the territory of Axe-Edit. There is also talk about including one or more custom scales within the preset.

I play the song Mademoiselle and it takes two custom scales to pull it off because of the key change. This would be a good idea. No word on the Axe Edit ETA

How great would it be to have a favorite effect, amp, or drive tweak and be able to save that within the effects block. You can have your favorite flanger, amp, drive, reverb, and etc tweek without having to go to another preset. Another good thing would be to be able to copy effects blocks from one preset to another.

Looks like you're describing Global Blocks as featured on the Axe-Fx II. FAS has announced that they will be implemented on the III, in future firmware.

Back
Top Bottom