Saving complete preset banks

serge20261

Inspired
At the moment my Presets banks,are set up as per our setlist,naming each preset with the song title,relays etc set accordingly for my amp.
If I were to swap amps,I'm manually reconfiguring the relays for the amp channels,it's a long process,is there a way to save the preset banks,according to the amp I use. ?
For example today I feel like using my Mesa ,I want to be able to call up the appropriate banks,that have the correct relay switching and setting for that amp,tomorrow I may feel like using the Landry amp,I just want to select the banks for the amp
Hope I've made sense

At the moment my Presets banks,are set up as per our setlist,naming each preset with the song title,relays etc set accordingly for my amp.
If I were to swap amps,I'm manually reconfiguring the relays for the amp channels,it's a long process,is there a way to save the preset banks,according to the amp I use. ?
For example today I feel like using my Mesa ,I want to be able to call up the appropriate banks,that have the correct relay switching and setting for that amp,tomorrow I may feel like using the Landry amp,I just want to select the banks for the amp
Hope I've made sense
You can use FractalBot, available here:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/fractal-bot.php

Back
Top Bottom