Save TM as Cab

ianx

Experienced
I downloaded a patch from Axechange.
The patch has a TM block instead of a cab.
How do I export the TM as a Cab?
When looking at the TM in AxeEdit, there doesn't seem to be an export option.
I've looked through the wiki and searched the forum.

It must be done from the Axe-Fx itself. Firstly use axe edit, click on the TMA block, then go to the axe FX and toggle to the 3rd tab (Export) on the Axe Fx and export it to an empty User Cab block location then name and save it. Done

https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tone_Match_block#Export_Tone_Match_as_an_IR
Thanx,. I was working from AxeEdit. I was able o export from the AxeFx screen. I noticed a minor difference in the sound between the TM and the export ir. I found some info about phasing & will hafta spend some time playing with the settings.

Thanx,. I was working from AxeEdit. I was able o export from the AxeFx screen. I noticed a minor difference in the sound between the TM and the export ir. I found some info about phasing & will hafta spend some time playing with the settings.
You will notice some subtle differences in tone and level, but once it's converted to a cab block you have more parameters to tweak.

You will notice some subtle differences in tone and level, but once it's converted to a cab block you have more parameters to tweak.

I have always noticed a large decrease in volume when converting from tone match to a cab. Is there any tricks to get the volume closer to the volume of the stock/third party cabs?

Back
Top Bottom