Savatage tab books coming soon!

3 more songs done: Visions (from The Dungeons Are Calling), This Is The Time (1990), and Man In The Mirror

Edit: and two more from Poets & Madmen: There In The Silence and Surrender

Last edited:
That was awesome! Very well done and I can't wait to pick up this tab book when it's released.

Now I'm going to go back and listen to it a couple more times :)

Update: the Poets & Madmen album is complete!

Edit: also finished some instrumental songs: Temptation Revelation, Silk And Steel, and Memory (Dead Winter Dead intro)

Last edited:
I finished transcribing Dead Winter Dead last week, so here's the medley for that album! Handful of Rain is also completely done.

How and/or when can I buy these?
Hopefully soon! Thankfully I now have help from someone who's been close with the band for many years, and we're working on the logistics of releasing the transcriptions. Thank you!

Edit: Somewhere In Time is now complete, which puts me at 100 songs!

Last edited:
The Streets album is now complete, and here's my medley! I also did some tone-matching for this video, I think I got pretty close. I've tone-matched stuff from most of their other albums, I think it would be cool to release the patches when the transcriptions get released.

Complete album #7, Edge Of Thorns! Also, I've updated the original post with all of my completed songs, I'm up to 107 now!

Last edited:
Finished transcribing this album over the weekend!

Also, I saw TSO in Philly on Sunday and got to talk again with Jeff Plate about the project. Hopefully once this tour is over, we'll be in touch more often.

25395837_10156141812933699_5291755037168162604_n.jpg

Last edited:
Finished transcribing this album over the weekend!

Also, I saw TSO in Philly on Sunday got to talk again with Jeff Plate about the project. Hopefully once this tour is over, we'll be in touch more often.

25395837_10156141812933699_5291755037168162604_n.jpg

That's great ! I was at the TSO show in Hershey on the 15th, and got some photos with Joel Hoekstra as well. Let us know when the package is available.

I have a couple people helping me to try to get this project in front of Jon Oliva. Hopefully I'll have more news on that soon and can finally get the transcriptions released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom