Satriani's Dream Song Patch for v15.03

I think it sounds fantastic...I couldn't get Tonal G's to load on my machine ..I'll give yours a go later today...Where did you get the backing track ?? G

I'll be back at home on next friday.
I've been working on a completely new patch for satriani, restarting to 0, and i hope you will enjoy it.
I like to do a cover while posting patch, which song between rubina or flying in a blue dream would you like to see??

I'll be back at home on next friday.
I've been working on a completely new patch for satriani, restarting to 0, and i hope you will enjoy it.
I like to do a cover while posting patch, which song between rubina or flying in a blue dream would you like to see??

Hey tonial, can't wait to hear your new patch. I went in and adjusted this one as well tonight and reposted. I'd love to hear Blue Dream...one of my all time favorites.

Also, I posted a SoundCloud clip of my patch above. Let me know your thoughts. :)

You've got a User IR Slot in the cab block U16 , how are we supposed to know what cab is in your U16 slot??

You've got a User IR Slot in the cab block U16 , how are we supposed to know what cab is in your U16 slot??

C'mon man! Put on your tin foil mind-reading helmet, and figure it out!! :)

Helmet.jpg

Sorry, it's called "GH ThisOne", I couldn't remember where I'd gotten it from, I think it may have been from Yek's or Freemen's collections.

Mrstrat,

Yeah, this is a great sounding patch. Playing my Carvin, Santana's Smooth just jumped right out. What a multi-purpose patch. Great job!

Lee

Really nice playing and thanks for the patch. I think I would prefer Flying in a Blue Dream over Rubina. The Flying album is a blast to jam with. Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing, Can't Slow Down and A Day at the Beach seem to be the ones I usually gravitate to when playing, but the whole album takes one on a wonderful musical ride.

Mrstrat,

Yeah, this is a great sounding patch. Playing my Carvin, Santana's Smooth just jumped right out. What a multi-purpose patch. Great job!

Lee

Wow, very cool...thanks! I hadn't thought about using it for Santana stuff, but that makes sense. I'll give it a try! :)

Great job on the patch I haven't been able to pull off the feedback yet through my setup though just got the matrix gt1000fx heard I might have to tweak my patches a little just not sure what to do. I know I saw a thread on here a couple of weeks ago but can't seem to find them now. By the way would love to see Rubina.

thanks Mrstrat, I have been wanting someone to cop this tone from that album - so buttery,... I really think you did a fantastic job.

Back
Top Bottom