Satriani - Revelation jam with TAF UltraRes !!

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hello !
After years being a great fan of the Redwirez Uber IR , today I got amazed by the TAF Marshall Mix 4x12….just amazing , it was well worth to pay the full amount for only this IR :)
I really don't need the others in the pack…..anyhow , did a fast jamming on this great song.
Did not do any copying sound wise / note wise …..just my own Atomic High + Ultrares and some noodling.
Hope you dig it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you care to share that preset? It's the best Satriani-ish sound I've heard here and I'd love to see how you put it together.

Thanks a lot guys for listening and likes !
Here is the preset , very simple and only 1 cab : the TAF Marshall 4x12 Mix ( NO Room )

Thanks !
A+

Attachments

• REVELATION.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 61
Thanks for the patch! Works very well for my Ibanez JS2000 with High Res OH 412 MAR-CB M-SB-75 Studio IR that was free from Fractal.

Can you give us the name of the .syx file you used from the collection? There isn't one specifically called "Marshall 4x12 mix" in the collection and it could be any one of a number of them. I suspect it's TAF_Mars4x12_MIX.syx but it'd be nice to know for sure.

(For those asking, if it is that mix, it's "based on a ’76 Marshall Lead straight cab G12T loaded" and it would be a mix of mics and positions of just that speaker and cab as chosen by Andy.)

Thanks!

Can you give us the name of the .syx file you used from the collection? There isn't one specifically called "Marshall 4x12 mix" in the collection and it could be any one of a number of them. I suspect it's TAF_Mars4x12_MIX.syx but it'd be nice to know for sure.

(For those asking, if it is that mix, it's "based on a ’76 Marshall Lead straight cab G12T loaded" and it would be a mix of mics and positions of just that speaker and cab as chosen by Andy.)

Thanks!

YES , that's the one !!
still waiting for the updated Cablab so that I can experiment a bit more with the different microphones….

Back
Top Bottom