Satriani 2010 Album - Rever???

nolik

Hello boys,
I’m confused with my attempts to duplicate Satriani reverberation, he used in his new album in track #5.
I appreciate you help.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Read somewhere that Satch uses 3 delays in series to achieve his reverb sound, not sure he actually uses a reverb unit at all.

Read somewhere that Satch uses 3 delays in series to achieve his reverb sound, not sure he actually uses a reverb unit at all.

I can definitely hear the modulation also. He use it since "Flying in a blue Dreams". But I can no duplicate the sound, damm....

He used to use 2 delays - one set at around 350ms or so and another at around 500ms (it was somewhere in that region - can't remember exactly), with the short running into the long one. I met him when I lived in the US before a show (comp winner) and saw his setup (before his Vox deals, when he used Boss delays) and this was how he was setting it back then.

Before I moved to the Axe FX, I used to have 2 Time Machine delays (lovely sounding pedals) and set them up this way - sounded beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom