satellite volume pedal possible?

simeon

Axe-Master
when i had the II and the MFC, i was able to have two volume pedals...one on my board and a satellite pedal under my desk, which saved me having to turn sideways to get to the one on the board. both were connected to the MFC, which defined each as cc#1, which in turn was attached to external controller #1 which i always used in my volume blocks.

i'm trying to figure out if i can do the same with the FC12 and the III, but i'm struggling. i have external control 1 defined as "FC 1 Pedal 1" and external 1 controls my volume blocks, as before. i'm wondering if i should change this to "1", which i assume is cc1, then pedal 3, which will be my satellite can also be "1". i'm a bit stumped as to what i would need to do after that, as i can't see a way to assign cc numbers to the pedals. one of two things is possible...either it can't be done, or i'm missing something stupidly obvious...

It isn't possible for two pedals to be assigned to the same function without using an external MIDI controller.

Back
Top Bottom