Satch 'Dream Song' tone

bluesmostly

Inspired
I love the tone on Satriani's album Wormhole Wizards. It's greasy, juicy, smooth, almost violin like somehow. I had a preset with my AXE II that someone made copying the tone from a song on that album called 'Dream Song'. Does anyone have a preset with that tone for the FM9? I have looked on the AXEexchange site but did not see anything. I could try to copy the parameters from the AXE II preset I suppose, but I don't have that model handy right now.

If you have the preset you can view all the settings with FracTool.

However, coming from the Axe Fx II it's likely to sound different as lots of changes have happened since the last Axe Fx II firmware.

I have downloaded FM9 presets axe fx 3 presets to my axe fx 3 and they sound different. It's best to start from scratch. Thats why I stopped purchasing presets because the one's I have purchased don't sound right. Update: headphone issues. carry on....

Last edited:
That is a nice tone in that tune. Have you heard his recent release? The single is great and it's all Fractal (I read)

The tone is killer. It's also by far my favorite release by him since Flying in a Blue Dream.

Yeah I read the Fractal thing somewhere ... we all know everything we read is true.

Back
Top Bottom