Santanish tone

WOW!! I just ripped through Black Magic Woman and I gotta tell you, that's the best sounding Santana preset I've heard yet. Using an EBMM JP 6 through a Xitone Active 1x12 Wedge. AMAZING!

Sounds great though my Les Paul with both pickups selected, tone pots at 10.
I really rip through the intro pretty well, even the wife has a big smile.
Then it starts getting further in and I get the "end it" signal.. :)

I have never see it before so I have to ask; why is the Looper block in the middle of the preset grid?
I always put it at the end in parallel with a shunt, except for my "drive/amp/cab test" preset in which I put the Looper at the front.
What gives?

Loopie..

I have never see it before so I have to ask; why is the Looper block in the middle of the preset grid?
I always put it at the end in parallel with a shunt, except for my "drive/amp/cab test" preset in which I put the Looper at the front.
What gives?

Loopie..

Glad it's useful. Why the looper block there? Well because why not....JK. There's no reasoning behind it...I probably just dropped it there that one time I needed it :)

Sounds great, like clark said, a bit bright for Santana but very great tone and some nice playing carlos.....

Awesome tone! I love the sustain you are getting!

Are you playing that with humbuckers or single coils?

Awesome tone! I love the sustain you are getting!

Are you playing that with humbuckers or single coils?
Thanks, I'm using humbuckers in a Schecter Solo6 Custom. That guitar has tons of sustain plus it helps playing loud :)

Back
Top Bottom