Santana's EUROPA with the 1959SLP Jump

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
I recorded for fun, as there are no gigs anymore, EUROPA from Santana. So I tried the Satriani Preset "Friends" from ToneQuest and it worked great. Love this preset. I did a few changes: I swaped the IR's (I always do that :)) for 2 of Audio York's ir's from his Marshall M20 Cab Pack:

YA MRSH 412 M20 Mix 08:
YA MRSH 412 M20 Mix 09

and put the settings as follows:
Hi and Low Cut: 20 - 20000
and Mic L+R on "Null"
For the recording - I also turnt the tone knob on my Indie Les Paul down to about 4 to get the a bit an Santana like tone.

For Live&Loud today in the practice room I had puit the Hi and Low Cuts: 75 - 10466

We sort of called it afterwards Kempe vs Fractal, but it wasn't our intention as he used an Mesa Boogie and your preset is a Marshall 1959 SLP Jump

I hope you like it and keep up the good work. Your explain everything very well Gurtej.

Ups I almost forgott for those who are intersted. As our fingers are about 1 second behind the tone you can hear.
Fractal is at:
0:27 - 2:03
2.40 - 5:53
3.14 - 3:26
3:37 - 3:50
4:33 - 4:39
4:45 - end

Thank you guys. Its a preset anybody can download from ToneQuest. The clean was just turning down the volume knob on my guitar. And I muted for the whole song the pitch block, which I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom