Santana Sound

Hi,
here my patches of the great sound of Carlos Santana (Black Magic Women and Samba Pa Ti use Early Carlos; for Europe use Europe Lead.) I search the original Sound of Europe Clean. Can anybody help me?

Carlos has traditionally used the Boogie Mark 1 originally purchased in 1973. Since then, it has taken Carlos almost 30 years to find another amp that compliments his unique sound. These days, Carlos combines the Boogie and the Dumble's to get his unique sound. The Mark 1 runs through the 12' Boogie cabinet and the Dumble's run through the 4x12 slant and straight cabinets.

I use Mesa Boogie Mark 2 combind with a Dumble Overdrive Special and Mesa Boogie Traditional 4X12 Cabinets. I play the sound with AXE FX Ultra, Atomic FR and my Gibson Les Paul Neck Humbucker.

Please send me your feed-back about the sound.
Have fun.
[attachment=1:84kxq8ey]Early Carlos.syx[/attachment:84kxq8ey]
[attachment=0:84kxq8ey]Europa Lead.syx[/attachment:84kxq8ey]

Attachments

• Early Carlos.syx
    2 KB · Views: 260
  • Europa Lead.syx
    2 KB · Views: 269
No sound. All other presets work on my machine. Any suggestions?
You posted a question in the Axe Fx III forum about this preset... You realize this preset is for the Axe Fx Ultra? That is the unit before the Axe Fx II and 2 versions before the Axe Fx III. I cannot imagine it will translate at all from the Ultra to the III...

You posted a question in the Axe Fx III forum about this preset... You realize this preset is for the Axe Fx Ultra? That is the unit before the Axe Fx II and 2 versions before the Axe Fx III. I cannot imagine it will translate at all from the Ultra to the III...
I didn't catch that, but by adding a cabinet it worked, but maybe wasn't that accurate. Thanks for the heads up.

I didn't catch that, but by adding a cabinet it worked, but maybe wasn't that accurate. Thanks for the heads up.
No worries... If it works for you then that's great. Considering that it's a 9 year old preset from 2 hardware generations ago I'm surprised you got it to load :)

Back
Top Bottom