Samsung Galaxy 6S no longer can access the forum starting 2 days ago

warlockII

Fractal Fanatic
As far as I know nothing has changed on my Samsung S6, but starting 2 days ago when I try and access the forum on my phone I get "Page could not be loaded". I don't have issues accessing any other website. It happens whether using my data or wifi. Granting special permissions for cookies and all that jazz for the forum.fractalaudio.com changed nothing. Did something change with the forum website or is this another instance of Verizon trying to get me to buy a newer phone???

Google. Like I said, I've been accessing the forum for years, but starting 2 days ago, it's been a no go. Any idea what settings I can look at? I have ZERO issues using my laptop.

The reason for this are changes at the end of October in the SSL certificate from Let`s Encrypt.
The site's certificate is refreshed every 30 days. It's valid and correct.

If there's a cert issue, it's on the Galaxy, not the site. Perhaps the Galaxy's root certificates need a refresh?

Yep it's on the Galaxy, not the site.

"Some software that hasn't been updated since 2016 (approximately when our root was accepted to many root programs) still doesn't trust our root certificate, ISRG Root X1. Most notably, this includes versions of Android prior to 7.1.1. That means those older versions of Android will no longer trust certificates issued by Let's Encrypt."

Last several days on Chrome on my 2013 Air running OS 10.9.5 I can't access the forum. Frak.

Back
Top Bottom