Sampling Issue?

SockPuppet

Inspired
Hi!

First time poster here, so be kind to me. ;)
So to my problem; as of lately i've had some kind of sampling issue when using the Axe FX 2 as an audio interface. I've added two files to show what I mean, one is the crappy sampling issue and the other is the way it should sound (I recorded this on my phone). The only way to fix this is to unplug the USB and plug it back in - but it comes back after a while. I've also noticed that when I was tracking some bass yesterday, the recorded signal gets delayed. To my relief it wasn't my playing ability that was faulty, haha.
If anyone could be so kind to shed som light on this it would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has encountered the same problem.

Rock on,

Sock

Edit: I might add that I'm on firmware 8.01 and using Logic 9.1.7 (The problem gets worse in Pro Tools)

Edit 2: I might have the same issue posted in this thread (but I'm not sure): http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-bugs/42421-mac-usb-issues-3.html - if this is what they refer to as "pops and crackles". Then I might as well take this one down - if that is possible?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom