Sammy Speaks out

This is one of those things that's sad if it's true, sad if it isn't true. And nobody will ever really know except the individuals involved unfortunately.

it breaks my heart to see my favorite band that i grew to love in the 80s reduced to this state.
even though i'm roth era fan, i tend to side with sammy since mike's departure.

Eddie has always presented as a terrible person. He's insecure, why else would he hide out in hotel rooms to drink and do coke alone constantly. You can admire his talent from afar, but the there is nothing to admire about the man.

He's not alone though, other guitar gods, such as Page and Yngwie are equally unappealing individuals. Maybe it's the constant flattery they receive that makes them that way. More likely is they have always had a chip on their shoulder and success failed to resolve it for them.

You guys just realized sometimes band members don't get along? Eddie along with the others we being the best they could at the time dealing with what they had been exposed to. People do things, grow and change - although alcohol and drugs can really inhibit the grow and change part, just like anything we learn to obsess over.

I've never understood that Eddie doesn't listen to music at all, it seems. StranOff topic, but kind of related too him being different.

Like so many of the great prodigies in life, they all seem to have severe flaws that go along with it and Eddie is no different. Really hate that he bashes on Mikey like that, he should be above all this nonsense.

I'm with Eddie in this. Michael is very lucky guy because he played in VH. I was never impressed with his playing. i did never understand his bass solos.

You guys just realized sometimes band members don't get along? Eddie along with the others we being the best they could at the time dealing with what they had been exposed to. People do things, grow and change - although alcohol and drugs can really inhibit the grow and change part, just like anything we learn to obsess over.

It's not an eyeopener at all that band members don't get along, it's the fact that someone like Eddie with all of his fame and accomplishments has to publicly talk shit about Michael for no real reason other than to tear him down and make himself look better. If anything all he really did was to expose/confirm the type of person that he really isn't.

Back
Top Bottom