Sales on FC?

destriaero

Hi all!
Does fractal audio ever do sales on the FC's and the ilk. I need an fc6 but don't want to buy if in a few days a sale will popup.

Thanks!

There's already an ongoing Fractal sale. If the FCs aren't included then doubtful they will be part of some separate sale anytime soon... But really only Fractal can say.

Since you're probably not a native English speaker, you'll want to know that "ilk" is a derogatory word. We use it in the same vein as in "and the rest of those scumbags". :)

Have a great day!

Ilk: "a type of people or things similar to those already referred to."

So only negative if the person/thing previously mentioned was negative.

Back to the original post - can't hurt to email Fractal Sales and ask if there may be a sale on FCs in the near future.

Ilk to me has always meant comrades, hombres, bros, etc etc etc. Whaddya know, another thing that’s going to get sanitized and cancelled. Then again, I use some pretty awful words IRL so I guess if ilk were a degradation I wouldn’t know it.

Thanks all. FWIW I did end up just buying the FC-6. It's been an expensive month switching to all digital... Now onto selling all of my old gear.

Re: Ilk - non-native speaker here but over 20+ years in an english environment. I have always heard ilk to mean "their kind", haven't really felt that it had any negative connotation. But appreciate the call out regardless from USMC_trev and the ilk. ;)

Thanks all. FWIW I did end up just buying the FC-6. It's been an expensive month switching to all digital... Now onto selling all of my old gear.

Re: Ilk - non-native speaker here but over 20+ years in an english environment. I have always heard ilk to mean "their kind", haven't really felt that it had any negative connotation. But appreciate the call out regardless from USMC_trev and the ilk. ;)
In that case you probably know English better than most Americans.

Back
Top Bottom