Sale over?

Ron_R

Power User
Can someone else check the website for me please? Sometimes I'll click on it and it says the sale is still on, other times, it doesn't show it.

Did the price revert back to $1099?

Can someone else check the website for me please? Sometimes I'll click on it and it says the sale is still on, other times, it doesn't show it.

Did the price revert back to $1099?
Appears to be over. Showing $1099.

I do see this in the FAS 'Products' section,
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 8.45.48 AM.png
but when I click on the 'Click here for more details' or go to the 'Shop' section it is listed as $1099.

I do see this in the FAS 'Products' section,

but when I click on the 'Click here for more details' or go to the 'Shop' section it is listed as $1099.

Our holiday sale ended last week. Images tend to get stuck in cache. If you hold SHIFT and reload the page, that sale banner should disappear. It could also have been the server cache, which I just cleared manually.

Our holiday sale ended last week. Images tend to get stuck in cache. If you hold SHIFT and reload the page, that sale banner should disappear. It could also have been the server cache, which I just cleared manually.
Small thing, but it's helpful to change the image name to avoid caching issues.

Another option is to add a version number as a URL parameter. Has no effect on the actual image but the browser sees it as a different URL, so it downloads it again. I also do that with stylesheets, for the same reason. Browsers want to cache both images and stylesheets for performance reasons, so you have to tell them not to when the content has changed.

Last edited:
Understood! Thank you!!

Got a Presidents Day sale coming? 👀 I'm pretty sold on picking up an FM3, but the deal's over.

The FM3 is not a mattress :laughing:
iu

Back
Top Bottom