Saints got robbed

The crew missed several calls both ways but that was certainly a terrible call considering the time of the game. Doesn't look nearly as awful in real time as in super slow mo. Bad call regardless. Saints still had plenty of chances to win after.

Go Patriots! Super Bowl rematch and retribution is in order! :)

I love how everyone says the entire game was decided on that one call. While it was definitely a bad call the saints clearly had plenty of chances to win the game after. Even if the Saints scored a touchdown on the next play the Rams had time to mount a drive of their own to tie it. You could just as easily say the game was decided when the refs didn't call the face mask on Goff at the four yard line that would have been first and goal instead of a field goal the previous series. It's a shame the call wasn't made properly but to blame the loss entirely on it is absurd in my humble opinion.

This is just another reason why I'm done with the NFL for good this time. I have my Nittany Lions, I'm good.

This is just another reason why I'm done with the NFL for good this time. I have my Nittany Lions, I'm good.

Yeah, cause they don't miss calls in college football. :D
I do actually prefer the college game over the pros.

Last edited:
My brother-in-law likes sports. Spends all his time yelling at the refs on TV. That would be like me going to a club and complaining about the sound guy for a bad show. Oh, I see... never mind...

Saints still had plenty of chances to win after. :)
Had the penalty been called, the game would have been over. Plenty of chances to win a game that was already theirs.

I'm from New Orleans, so this stung. Apparent incompetence at this level always leads to questions of corruption.

Back
Top Bottom