Safe or not: sell something to someone in Poland on Reverb?

I wouldn’t, nothing against Poland but shipping, customs etc is a big hassle and not worth it, IMO .

I’m sure you can find a domestic buyer with a little patience or lowering price and have an easier transaction with less stress

If your gut says dont, dont. A lot of people ship oversees a lot. Reverb will side with the buyer in a dispute, so make sure you document everything just in case.

I wouldn’t, nothing against Poland but shipping, customs etc is a big hassle and not worth it, IMO .

I’m sure you can find a domestic buyer with a little patience or lowering price and have an easier transaction with less stress

The buyer is the one responsible for paying customs.

I've bought and sold from Poland (to and from Thailand, where I am located) and many other countries. Why the concern?

The buyer is the one responsible for paying customs.

I've bought and sold from Poland (to and from Thailand, where I am located) and many other countries. Why the concern?

Yes the buyer pays the fees, but the seller has to fill out all the forms, and I personally found it was a big pain as I had to wait in the post office line to submit them etc. Way more work than shipping domestic where I just automatically print the label and drop the package in the bin and it’s done.

Reverb has guarantee's. I don't see a problem here.

But I would explicitly and extensively list any 'issues' with the guitar....to avoid returns on the basis of 'not as described.'

It all comes down to one question: do you want to limit your business to local or global?

Back
Top Bottom