S-Pdif cable for Ax8

J.DavidAX8

I have to buy the spdif cable for start to use my interface, line 6 toneport ux2. Is that cable good or do you know any better brand or maker?
https://www.gak.co.uk/en/hosa-dra-spdif-coaxial-cable-dra-502-2m/17105

I have read that it have gold plated connectors, but apart of that I have no criteria to choose the one is going to work with the best quality. If it is any a bit more expensive that worth to buy, I will go for it.

Then it is another cable called Toslink, optical instead of coaxial. It is also suitable or better than coaxial for Axe?

Many thanks

I think the Ux2 has a spdif output but no input....I haven't used spdif myself but I don't think it goes both ways, so I'd check that first. If not, an spdif output isn't gonna do much good, as it's an input you need.

I think the Ux2 has a spdif output but no input....I haven't used spdif myself but I don't think it goes both ways, so I'd check that first. If not, an spdif output isn't gonna do much good, as it's an input you need.

This is correct. I am looking at my UX2 now and it has only spdif out. Your options are limited to xlr or rca inputs.

Back
Top Bottom