Rusty Co.Oley Gotz dee Ultra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mworkman said:
Guitar-Tiz said:
[quote="Clark Kent":2f5h3xuy]but have you ever played it?
Yes.

I have never bought an Axe-FX, but I have used them extensively.

Compared to who? I would consider those that own, have 24/7 access to, and gig with Axe-FX as having used it extensively.[/quote:2f5h3xuy]
:roll:

Compared to who? I really don't care to make petty comparisons that have as much to do with this conversation as the price of tea in China. All I know it that I have used it enough that I would consider it extensive, and that is all that is important to this conversation, and that is all YOU need to know.

Guitar-Tiz said:
mworkman said:
[quote="Guitar-Tiz":27atlu0i]
Yes.

I have never bought an Axe-FX, but I have used them extensively.

Compared to who? I would consider those that own, have 24/7 access to, and gig with Axe-FX as having used it extensively.
:roll:

Compared to who? I really don't care to make petty comparisons that have as much to do with this conversation as the price of tea in China. All I know it that I have used it enough that I would consider it extensive, and that is all that is important to this conversation, and that is all YOU need to know.[/quote:27atlu0i]

Compared to who? I would consider comparing the price of tea in China to be available 24/7 to dealers who have access to, consume regularly, and gig with tea. All I know is that I have had enough tea that I would consider it moderate, and that is all that is important to tea pricing in China, and that is all YOU need to know.

Guitar-Tiz said:
Compared to who? I really don't care to make petty comparisons that have as much to do with this conversation as the price of tea in China. All I know it that I have used it enough that I would consider it extensive, and that is all that is important to this conversation, and that is all YOU need to know.

It does make a difference. You post all the time in Axe-FX related posts leaving out your status as an owner. Now you claim to have extensive experience with the unit after admitting to never having bought one.

In my book I would consider someone with extensive knowledge of the Axe-FX as somebody who has used it in a variety of situations... live and in the studio... someone that has listened to the unit through a variety of amplification and cabinet solutions... someone that has used the unit with one or more midi controllers... someone that has used the editor with it... someone that has built their own patches from scratch achieving a variety of tones.

I've had the unit for over 2 years... I play almost every day... I've hooked up my midi controller to control the my Ultra, built some patches and I don't consider myself as having extensive knowledge of the Ultra.

So your claim is a bit far fetched.

I think you want to be taken seriously and your lack of an Axe-FX is an issue for you so in your posts its like you have to prove something so your choice of words is kind of exaggerated. That's how it reads.

mworkman said:
It does make a difference....That's how it reads.
Well, that's YOUR opinion and not mine, so get over it. ;)

And since I don't feel the need to explain myself any further than I already have, maybe we can get back to the point of this thread.

Unless, of course, you want to keep beating this overly dead horse. :roll:

goodwill559 said:
Compared to who? I would consider comparing the price of tea in China to be available 24/7 to dealers who have access to, consume regularly, and gig with tea. All I know is that I have had enough tea that I would consider it moderate, and that is all that is important to tea pricing in China, and that is all YOU need to know.
:lol:

Guitar-Tiz said:
Well, that's YOUR opinion and not mine

Seems I am not alone in my opinion.

Guitar-Tiz was a long-winded guy... a total know-it-all that argued with everyone about everything and would never admit to being wrong about anything. He also famously didn't own an Axe-Fx, but always told us how he was getting one soon. As far as I know, he still doesn't have one, and it has been years.

G-T was also famous for contradicting everything he said, claiming he didn't say something he just said in the last paragraph, and not being able to read anyone else's post and understand what they just said.

The original link is here: http://line6.com/community/message/98640 Post 411.

mworkman said:
Seems I am not alone in my opinion.

Guitar-Tiz was a long-winded guy... a total know-it-all that argued with everyone about everything and would never admit to being wrong about anything. He also famously didn't own an Axe-Fx, but always told us how he was getting one soon. As far as I know, he still doesn't have one, and it has been years.

G-T was also famous for contradicting everything he said, claiming he didn't say something he just said in the last paragraph, and not being able to read anyone else's post and understand what they just said.

The original link is here: http://line6.com/community/message/98640 Post 411.

Holy Beelzebub, that's a long thread!

Guitar-Tiz said:
Wow, you went and dug up a thread from, something like, 4 years ago?

2009. We are in 2010. That a 1 year difference. I forgot math isn't your strong suit.

http://bx.line6.com/supportarchive/thread/8099

Re: talk about typos
by bumpyroad on 2007-06-08 13:53:03
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have tears in my eyes.

A sample of the Texas educational system -

[quote:1hcfghue]Guitar-Tiz

Re: Why don't more females play guitar?
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 11:51 AM in response to: BigChas53

Equality does not mean sameness, five instance...

3+3 = 3x3

11+21 = 12+20

2+2+3 = 3x3

It simply implies that their differences can come to the same conclusion.

:)

But the funniest was Guitar-Tiz's math.

As if he confidently told the world how the equations were equal when it is so obvious that they aren't. Every time I just thought of 3+3=3x3 I burst out laughing.[/quote:1hcfghue]

mworkman said:
Guitar-Tiz said:
What was your point?

That I wasn't alone in my opinion.
And? I'm not alone in my opinion either.

With that same argument you'd get about as far arguing about which is better, Fender, or Gibson.

Well, since I have better things to do, and this "battle of (nit) wits" could go in circles all night, I've got to go.

Anyway, good night guys, UPS is bringing my Egnater Renegade tomorrow, so I won't have time to play games tomorrow. Maybe in a few weeks when I've come down off the "new amp" high. :twisted:

Guitar-Tiz said:
Anyway, good night guys, UPS is bringing my Egnater Renegade tomorrow, so I won't have time to play games tomorrow. Maybe in a few weeks when I've come down off the "new amp" high. :twisted:

Would that be after you used the Egnater "extensively"? :mrgreen:

(Sorry man, couldn't resist. :D )

shredi knight said:
[quote="Guitar-Tiz":2mo52akh]

Would that be after you used the Egnater "extensively"? :mrgreen:

(Sorry man, couldn't resist. :D )[/quote:2mo52akh]
:lol: I was at GC from open to close for about a week playing every guitar they had through this amp, is that extensive enough for you, or do I need a degree in sound technology before I'm aloud to have an opinion? :lol:

Seriously though, I love the sound of this amp. I can't wait for it to be in my practice room, I'm tired of living at GC. :twisted:

Guitar-Tiz said:
Seriously though, I love the sound of this amp. I can't wait for it to be in my practice room, I'm tired of living at GC. :twisted:
GGGGGGGRRRRRR!!!!!

I hate UPS, they separated my amp, and cab, the cab won't be here till Friday, WTF is that?

They where both together, then for some STUPID (undisclosed) reason they separated them!!!

WHY!!!

Guitar-Tiz said:
[quote="Guitar-Tiz":1qyj0z6p]Seriously though, I love the sound of this amp. I can't wait for it to be in my practice room, I'm tired of living at GC. :twisted:
GGGGGGGRRRRRR!!!!!

I hate UPS, they separated my amp, and cab, the cab won't be here till Friday, WTF is that?

They where both together, then for some STUPID (undisclosed) reason they separated them!!!

WHY!!![/quote:1qyj0z6p]

Just play it through the cab you use with your Axe FX.......................Oh wait. :mrgreen:

(Sorry again, in super smart-ass mode tonight.)

shredi knight said:
[quote="Guitar-Tiz":2ve12yzg][quote="Guitar-Tiz":2ve12yzg]Seriously though, I love the sound of this amp. I can't wait for it to be in my practice room, I'm tired of living at GC. :twisted:
GGGGGGGRRRRRR!!!!!

WHY!!![/quote:2ve12yzg]

Just play it through the cab you use with your Axe FX.......................Oh wait. :mrgreen:

(Sorry again, in super smart-ass mode tonight.)[/quote:2ve12yzg]
I was going for FRFR, so it wouldn't have worked anyway. :p

Hay... I wonder if my PA speaker is 8 ohms??? :twisted:

Nah, I can wait 1 whole day.

Maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom