Rush Tribute Gig with Axe 3

Flatnine

Inspired
Any Bay Area CA, Rush and or Fractal fans want to hear the full power of the AXE 3 applied to Lifeson sounds in a live setting, my group will be throwing down on March 20th in Pleasanton CA. We are hosting a celebration in honor of Neil Peart, raising money for Overtime Angels charitable organization.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 12.33.33 PM.png

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6f8.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6fd.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6fc.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_6fa.jpg

Hey, I am (sadly) assuming this didn't happen since we are all locked down here. Do you guys have a new date? I'd love to come see some fellow AXE players, and meeting a few of you in person would be fun.
And how is Mavericks? I thought about booking my band there a couple a years ago and never did it. We are from Sacramento.
Hey Unix, I used to work at Bishop Ranch years ago... drove there from Sac every day.

Yep- all gigs cancelled like everyone else. Hoping to reschedlue but not certain Mavericks is gonna make it. I own a Music Academy with 13 teachers and 130 students that has been shut down as well. Good times.
Here is one from our last date, at my academy (ironic that it could be the last concert there). Not the great camera work but mix is decent I suppose. This mix did reveal some tone things to work on. Had FM3 been available, we would both be Fractal.

And how is Mavericks? I thought about booking my band there a couple a years ago and never did it. We are from Sacramento.
Not sure what the deal is with Mavericks- they were a country bar that was getting a big name, then started booking tributes on Fridays, then dropped country bands from Saturday night for Latin bands. The place now has zero identity so I can't imagine they last long...

Yep- all gigs cancelled like everyone else. Hoping to reschedlue but not certain Mavericks is gonna make it. I own a Music Academy with 13 teachers and 130 students that has been shut down as well. Good times.
Here is one from our last date, at my academy (ironic that it could be the last concert there). Not the great camera work but mix is decent I suppose. This mix did reveal some tone things to work on. Had FM3 been available, we would both be Fractal.

awesome job. Nailed the solo tone.

"(BTW a fan of Swabbies on the River when passing through SAC)"

Oh yes, Swabbies is a fun gig. The Powerhouse Pub in Folsom is a decent gig too. Sacramento's music scene isn't what it used to be though. I am really worried about its future with the current situation. !

Back
Top Bottom