FM3 Rush. The Camera Eye solo played on a 1953 Les Paul Goldtop

Damn, that was great. I would ask for the patch but I don't have an FM3. Would definitely be curious which specific amp model and IR you used. You know, then I can pull them up on my AF3 and sound nothing like the tone in your video :)

Thank you Prof. I'm not sure what the AF3 is - what Fractal machine do you have? I created the sound originally in my Mk2 XL and copied it as best I could over to my FM3. I'm still working that patch because I want to use these fancy new scene things and make a whole patch for the song.
The 2 amps I'm using are the 50w jumped plex and the JTM 45 running through hiwatt (hipower?) cab.

Thank you Prof. I'm not sure what the AF3 is - what Fractal machine do you have? I created the sound originally in my Mk2 XL and copied it as best I could over to my FM3. I'm still working that patch because I want to use these fancy new scene things and make a whole patch for the song.
The 2 amps I'm using are the 50w jumped plex and the JTM 45 running through hiwatt (hipower?) cab.
Hi - AF3 is AxeFX3.

I would never have thought those amps with that cab (assuming Legacy bank Hi-Power cab) were responsible for that tone. You must be rolling off the lows at like 200Hz :)

Anyway, sounds great - the performance and the tone. Guessing the guitar didn't hurt either :)

Hi - AF3 is AxeFX3.

I would never have thought those amps with that cab (assuming Legacy bank Hi-Power cab) were responsible for that tone. You must be rolling off the lows at like 200Hz :)

Anyway, sounds great - the performance and the tone. Guessing the guitar didn't hurt either :)
Spent some time today refining the patch. What's the best way to share it?

Back
Top Bottom