RUSH "Red Barchetta" play through.

Glenn DeLaune

Inspired
Hey guys thank you so much for all of your support. Here is a play through using my RUSH patch. Sorry about that crappy audio at the beginning. Camera is good with video but horrible at audio. It's one of those underwater camera's so I guess they had to skimp on something.

Great stuff as usual Glenn.....for your next Rush pack please include The Trees, Xanadu, La Villa Strangiato, Bastille Day & Working Man.

Great stuff as usual Glenn.....for your next Rush pack please include The Trees, Xanadu, La Villa Strangiato, Bastille Day & Working Man.

Thank you very much. Well I've got the Multitracks to The Trees & Working Man and I've already covered La Villa years ago for the Boss GT-100 unit so I've got those Multutracks, and I just recently acquired backing tracks to Xanadu so we're almost there. But my next project, next week will be to cover Side One of the 2112 album. I have the Multitracks for that album so that'll be a really fun project.

Thank you very much. Well I've got the Multitracks to The Trees & Working Man and I've already covered La Villa years ago for the Boss GT-100 unit so I've got those Multutracks, and I just recently acquired backing tracks to Xanadu so we're almost there. But my next project, next week will be to cover Side One of the 2112 album. I have the Multitracks for that album so that'll be a really fun project.

Yeah, side one of 2112 will be killer for sure......do you have the original backing tracks for Xanadu from A Farewell To Kings?

Super Nice Glenn! I've always loved your Ruch stuff! (I most everything else too!)

Somebody on here did a preset for Lime Light, but it was on the AxeFX II I believe... and it was many firmwares ago,.. but it was dead on balls accurate that's for sure - Wish someone could dial that sucker in on the AX8 - a few have tried and done a really good job,. but they're lacking just a bit in comparison to the Axe FX one that was out there a quite a while back.. (?)

Thanks again!

Awesome Glenn, this preset alone convinced me several weeks ago to purchase your preset pack! Your Acoustic preset also sounds just amazing with my Kiesel SH575 fitted with Shadow tech (synth access) piezo pickups! Still working my way through the rest!!

Hey guys thank you so much for all of your support. Here is a play through using my RUSH patch. Sorry about that crappy audio at the beginning. Camera is good with video but horrible at audio. It's one of those underwater camera's so I guess they had to skimp on something.

Wow, this is fantastic. Excellent redition, dead on.

Back
Top Bottom