Running wet and dry

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
What I'm trying to do is run my axe with fx on one side and dry amp on other side. Using output 1 into m-mini ,using headphones.No matter how I set the balance of amp ,speaker ,inputs or outputs ,I always get the sound in both sides of the headphones.I even tried just an amp and cab an no matter where I set balances ,I get sound in left and right .What my goal is to have fx on one side and dry guitar tone on other side.Trying get the same setup as my guitar amp, which I run dry,effects loop out to g major 2,power amp to cab. Thanks

The inputs on your interface need to be balanced left/right as well.

For instance, I do something similar with my Ultra where the right channel is 12ms delay from the left. I have to set the balance on my Apogee Duet channels in order to get them to split properly.

The inputs on your interface need to be balanced left/right as well.

For instance, I do something similar with my Ultra where the right channel is 12ms delay from the left. I have to set the balance on my Apogee Duet channels in order to get them to split properly.
Yep ,Its the m-audio mini ,If I open pro tools I can adjust the balance within protools,but not on the interface .So now I know Thank-u bkrumme

Back
Top Bottom