Rundown of my "Whassup" preset based on the Comet 60 model (Free preset included)

Great preset. Downloaded it to my FM3 and the amp block was missing, so I just added the Comet at default settings and it sounded fine. I see from this video it was because you were using Amp block 2. Always feel free to share presets.

Great preset. Downloaded it to my FM3 and the amp block was missing, so I just added the Comet at default settings and it sounded fine. I see from this video it was because you were using Amp block 2. Always feel free to share presets.
Thank you
That is very good to know - I didn’t think much about using amp Block 1 or 2.
I just dialed in the sound.
I probably should use Block 1.
You might want to see if you can get my settings from the preset into your FM3 because did a lot of tweaking the amp model actually. Just to see if they work out for you
Cheers Simon

I looked up the demo's of the Komet 60 amp and lo and behold, guess who's showcasing it?

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/fractal-audio-amp-models-comet-60-komet-60.112823/
Yes true, I still do (Those are old old videos 😂 had not seen them in a while)
I have a great relationship with Komet. They are awesome guys.
I have their brand new amp coming soon to demo.
I asked them a couple of years ago how they would feel about me doing some digital profiles/preset of their amps, and they were very cool about that. They just said go!

so I will be doing some amp matching soon to see how close I can get.
I think the modelling in the Axe is very good but there are some differences (of course) in the feel and response that I am working on.
I would love to have my amp sounds in the Axe for touring, clinics and stuff
Not that easy bringing a huge amp rig packed with loud Komet amps 😃
We’ll see how close I can get

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom