Wish Persistent RTA on Home screen of Front Panel

I'm bumping this.

The RTA as a page of the Home menu would be a fantastic tone tool.

You would be able to change something in a block and then press Home (it remembers the last selected page) to immediately switch to the RTA to see its effect on EQ. Handy for stuff like choosing / comparing IRs.

Also, the RTA would stay on-screen when switching scenes or channels by foot, enabling quick EQ comparisons.

Would this be available only on presets that have an RTA block, or would an RTA block be added to all presets, with a subsequent hit to CPU? If so, where in the chain would the block be placed? Just before the output?

Would this be available only on presets that have an RTA block, or would an RTA block be added to all presets, with a subsequent hit to CPU? If so, where in the chain would the block be placed? Just before the output?
I was thinking this would be something separate from the grid, and if you chose to tune to this performance tab, then the RTA would display the output signal, wherever Cliff chose to take it from. No RTA block needed on the grid is what I was thinking, but don’t know if it’s possible?

I was thinking this would be something separate from the grid, and if you chose to tune to this performance tab, then the RTA would display the output signal, wherever Cliff chose to take it from. No RTA block needed on the grid is what I was thinking, but don’t know if it’s possible?
So a permanent CPU hit then, for every preset?

Back
Top Bottom