Routing a seperate signal through the AxeFX

guitarmike

Experienced
According to the wiki:

• To route a separate device signal through the Axe-Fx and add effects to it, apart from the guitar signal:
    • Connect the external gear to Input 2 and Output 2.
    • Add a Feedback Send block to a separate row. Then a FXL block with effect blocks after it. Then a Send block.
  • This routing makes the Input 2 signal enter the grid (FXL) and get processed. The Send blocks then sends the signal back to Return, where it enters FXL again, this time to get sent to Out 2.

I hoping to run my in ear feed through the axe, primarily to benefit from additional eq. Obviously, I need a signal chain separate from my guitar so I set up a chain according to the wiki notes found for the FXL block but I'm getting no output. A search in the forum didn't reveal anything; has anybody got a clue what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for the reply's. I got it to work but my config is a little bit different than the wiki.

On a separate row, first place a Return block, then place a Fxloop block, then place your ef blocks, at the end of the row place a send block.

The wiki says:
Add a Feedback Send block to a separate row. Then a FXL block with effect blocks after it. Then a Send block.
I think maybe it should say:
Add a Feedback Return block to a separate row. Then a FXL block with effect blocks after it. Then a Send block.

Anyway, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom