1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. July 27 2018 - support.fractalaudio.com is temporarily down for updates. Please use this forum for support or see the "News" section here for additional details. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish Route USB audio to output 2

Discussion in 'Axe-Fx II Wish List' started by DakenSG, Mar 13, 2018.

1. DakenSG

DakenSG
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

I think this would be a fairly simple request, even though the product is at the end of it's support life. Is there a chance this one feature could possibly be considered? I would like to have the USB playback audio capable of being routed to the Output 2 L & R jacks. This would provide more flexibility in recording situations when using the Axe FX II as an interface.

Thanks!

2. chris

chris
    Expand Collapse

I believe this is a hardware consideration, not software.

3. Bakerman

Bakerman
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

I don't think the hardware would prevent this. You can already route USB to Out 2 while main input source is USB.

4. DakenSG

DakenSG
    Expand Collapse
    Regular

At the risk of being annoying, @Admin M@, can I ask if this is something feasible? Sorry, realize you're probably crazy busy with Axe FX III stuff, just thought it'd be worth a shot to ask. Thanks.