Route PC audio through a chain?

Damn.......the only thing I have left is that I know for sure that Superior Drummer 3 comes with a stand alone version that works with the Axe III perfectly.......but it aint free. I already had easydrummer 2 so I did the upgrade to SD3 and its great, but still not cheap. Not sure if there are any stand alone free drum programs.

That's OK mate, thanks so much for trying to help. I've actually sort of found a solution now, I've set my Line 6 Helix as the default audio interface and am feeding it's main out into the AXE 3. Maybe not the most elegant solution, but it sounds great. I'll have a look at Superior Drummer 3 though, I don't mind paying if it's worth it. Thanks again. 👍

Damn.......the only thing I have left is that I know for sure that Superior Drummer 3 comes with a stand alone version that works with the Axe III perfectly.......but it aint free. I already had easydrummer 2 so I did the upgrade to SD3 and its great, but still not cheap. Not sure if there are any stand alone free drum programs.
Hi Randy. Thanks for your input into this discussion. I have Ezy Drummer 2 and can't seem to get it to send a signal to the Axe Fx 3 USB input block. Did you find that ED2 cannot send this signal which is why you upgraded to SD3? Also, and I might be stretching your knowledge here, in the Audio/Midi setup facility in ED2, should the device type be set to Windows Direct Sound, or MME or ASIO? Perhaps ED2 and Axe FX 3 are incompatible?
Jon

Hi Randy. Thanks for your input into this discussion. I have Ezy Drummer 2 and can't seem to get it to send a signal to the Axe Fx 3 USB input block. Did you find that ED2 cannot send this signal which is why you upgraded to SD3? Also, and I might be stretching your knowledge here, in the Audio/Midi setup facility in ED2, should the device type be set to Windows Direct Sound, or MME or ASIO? Perhaps ED2 and Axe FX 3 are incompatible?
Jon
Easy Drummer2 worked just fine with the Axe III. Just upgraded for all the other stuff 👍 But I don't really remember what the exact screen looked like in ED2, but yes, you want to choose asio, and then you should see the Fractal driver listed. In SD3 anyways, there is then a spot to choose what channels to output to as well.....I would say ED2 should have it too, as I had it working fine.

Easy Drummer2 worked just fine with the Axe III. Just upgraded for all the other stuff 👍 But I don't really remember what the exact screen looked like in ED2, but yes, you want to choose asio, and then you should see the Fractal driver listed. In SD3 anyways, there is then a spot to choose what channels to output to as well.....I would say ED2 should have it too, as I had it working fine.
Genius! I've got it working a treat now. Next challenge is to see if it can midi sync tempo from ED2 with the Afe FX looper :)

Back
Top Bottom