Route OUT2 to Headphones?

Trying to record using a Wet/Dry setup and using FM9 as interface.... OUT 1 (Dry), OUT 2 (Wet). I only head OUT 1 in headphones. I don't want to monitor through DAW. Any way to route OUT2 to be heard through headphones along with OUT1?

With the Axe-FX III, at the DAW I select Out1 Block to record the Wet track, and In1 Instr to record the Dry track. No need to make any special block arrangements at the Axe-FX presets.

I can monitor the Wet signal from the Axe-FX headphones output without going through the DAW.

Is that different at the FM9?

But, is it still necessary to add OUT2 to direct the dry signal to the DAW? Is it not possible to select In1 Instr as source at the DAW?

I never touch the presets layout to record Wet/Dry signals at the DAW

A wet/dry setup is typically a separation between the dry amp tone and any wet effects signals (delay, reverb, chorus, etc.) you add on top. So it depends if the OP is referencing that or recording the DI guitar signal.

A wet/dry setup is typically a separation between the dry amp tone and any wet effects signals (delay, reverb, chorus, etc.) you add on top. So it depends if the OP is referencing that or recording the DI guitar signal.
Yeah wet/dry. So wet FX in a stereo track, and main amp tone in a mono

Back
Top Bottom